Sony C-100 Hi-Res Condenser MicrophoneFROM £25.00 EX VAT
(Please note all prices are exclusive of VAT + 20% will be added to the final price)
Request a Quote
- Excellent Sound Quality
- Two-way diaphragm structure realizes both broad high range and resonant mid-low range and gives great vocal presence.
- Wide Frequency Response
- The C-100 microphone has a broad frequency response (20 Hz to 50kHz) and provides superb sound reproduction quality for High-Resolution Audio.
- Noise Elimination Construction
- Two-part metallic body structure succeeded from C-800G microphone prevents acoustic vibration resulting in low noise and clear sound.
- Switchable Polar Patterns
- The C-100 microphone features switchable uni-directional, omni-directional and Figure-8 polar patterns for various recording applications.
- Low-Cut Filter
- Low-Cut filter switch helps eliminate low-frequency noise and proximity effect.
- Pad Switch
- An -10dB pad switch on C-100 microphone provides added headroom and minimizes distortion caused by transient peaks.
- Weight: 0.3 kg
Taking the unique dual capsule design of the C-800G and offering it's distinctive open sound to a wider range of musicians and engineers. Used on numerous world class products this series of microphones helped make the Sony brand a common site in recording studios.
+ 20% will be added to your order