Midas DL32 I/O (32/16)FROM £30.00 EX VAT
(Please note all prices are exclusive of VAT + 20% will be added to the final price)
Request a Quote
- 32 MIDAS PRO microphone preamplifiers with switchable +48v phantom power
- 16 balanced outputs
- ULTRANET personal monitoring system
- Dual ADAT outputs
- Two AES-3 ports (AES/EBU)
- Remote operation up to 100m via CAT5/5e cabling
- MIDI In/Out
- Mute-All-Inputs function for quietly patching any inputs on stage
- 48 Bidirectional audio channels over Cat 5e cable (48kHz)
- Weight: 25 kg
32 Input, 16 Output Stage Box with 32 MIDAS Microphone Preamplifiers, ULTRANET and ADAT Interfaces
The Midas DL32 Digital Stage Box is the perfect solution for connecting the on-stage signal with the front of house (FOH).
e DL32 provides 32 MIDAS PRO Series remote-controllable mic pre amps, along with 16 balanced analogue XLR returns at the stage end – all in a single Cat 5e cable with a maximum stretch of 100m (328”).
The DL32 has been designed to work seamlessly with the MIDAS M32 Digital Mixing Console, but any mixing board with AES50 networking capability can still tap quickly in to the DL32’s powerful feature set. For example the DL32 can link easily to a XL48 and create a high-performance, lightweight 32 x 16 digital snake with full remote preamp control.
+ 20% will be added to your order