DPA 4099 Instument Clip MicrophoneFROM £15.00 EX VAT
(Please note all prices are exclusive of VAT + 20% will be added to the final price)
Request a Quote
- Directional pattern: Supercardioid
- Cartridge type: Pre-polarized condenser
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency range: ±2 dB 80 Hz - 15 kHz with 2 dB soft boost at 10-12 kHz
- Sensitivity, nominal: ±3 dB at 1 kHz6 mV/Pa; -44 dB re. 1 V/Pa
- S/N ratio (A-weighted): re. 1 kHz at 1 Pa (94 dB SPL) Typ. 71 dB(A)
- Dynamic range: Typ. 100 dB
- Max. SPL, peak before clipping142 dB
- Output impedanceFrom MicroDot: 30 - 40 ?. From DAD4099/DAD6001-BC
- Connector: MicroDot w/ XLR or RF adapter as required
- Rates: Day + discounted week / month rates available please get in contact for a hire quote.
The award-winning d:vote™ series, gives you a much more natural sound than any internal microphone or pickup. This condenser microphone rejects unwanted noise and accurately captures the true voice of your acoustic instrument.
From the piano to guitar; strings to woodwinds; brass to percussion, the d:vote™ series sounds equally impressive on them all. Now, just one microphone model can beautifully reinforce an entire orchestra. You can move the mic to another instrument; just make sure you have the right type of clip to mount it correctly.
We stock stock large quantities of DPA 4099 for rental / hire and sales.
All DPA 4099 hired will include any intrument adapter as required and can be dispatched with XLR PSU or preferred RF system adapter.
This item is also available for sale though our sales department please get in contact for a quote.
+ 20% will be added to your order