Shure GLXD1 Wireless Bodypack TransmitterFROM £5.00 EX VAT
(Please note all prices are exclusive of VAT + 20% will be added to the final price)
Request a Quote
- Automatically links with GLX-D wireless receivers for seamless frequency changing
- Sophisticated design with durable, lightweight construction
- Up to 16 hours of continuous use with Shure Lithium-Ion rechargeable batteries
- Up to 60 m (200 ft.) transmission radius
- All-metal construction
- Two-color transmitter status indicator LED
- Provides Shure Digital Power Management with multiple charging solutions such as car-, wall- or USB-chargers (GLXD4: In-receiver charger)
- Connect for a 15-minute quick charge and count on up to 1.5 hours of performance
The GLXD1 bodypack transmitter combines automatic frequency management with true digital diversity for a rock-solid wireless signal with exceptional digital audio clarity. Designed for operation with Shure GLXD receivers, the GLXD1 transmitter allows the use of head set/lavalier microphones or inputs such as guitars, basses or any other instrument source.
With ultra clear audio quality and rock solid digital connectivity the GLXD1 wireless bodypack transmitter automatically links with Shure GLX-D wireless receivers for seamless frequency changing. The Shure LINKFREQ system adds increased diversity, removing the risk of audio 'dropout' that can be experienced with digital wireless systems.
A sophisticated design with durable, lightweight construction makes the GLXD1 suitable for headset and lavalier microphone applications or for use with instruments, discretely clipping onto clothing or instrument straps.
Shure proprietary Lithium-Ion rechargeable batteries provide up to 16 hours of continuous use with an operating range of 60m.
+ 20% will be added to your order