DPA 4017B - Shotgun MicrophoneFROM £20.00 EX VAT
(Please note all prices are exclusive of VAT + 20% will be added to the final price)
Request a Quote
- Small and lightweight
- Excellent RF Immunity
- Uniform off-axis response
- Highly directional pattern
- Total harmonic distortion: (THD)< 1% up to 137 dB SPL peak
- Dynamic range: Typ. 124 dB
- Max. SPL, peak before clipping: 138 dB
- Switchable attenuator: filters etc.High boost: +4 dB at 8 kHz. Low cut: First order filter, below 120 Hz
- Microphone diameter: 19 mm (0.75 in)
- Capsule diameter: 19 mm (0.75 in)
- Microphone length: 212 mm (8.3 in)
At just 210 mm (8.3 in) and 68 g (2.4 oz), this mic is one of the shortest and lightest shotgun condenser microphones available. At the same time, it offers impressive accuracy, clarity and musicality.
The mic is fully immune to RF emission and the 19 mm (0.75 in) condenser cartridge is capable of handling peak SPLs of 152 dB before clipping.
Designed for a broad range of applications, the d:dicate™ Microphones Series is ideal for use with camera systems, in fixed positions at sports facilities, for broadcast/ENG/film booming and even studio recording environments.
+ 20% will be added to your order