Martin ATOMIC 3000 LED The Atomic strobeFROM £40.00 EX VAT
(Please note all prices are exclusive of VAT + 20% will be added to the final price)
Request a Quote
- Classic reflector look
- Iconic letterbox shape and industrial design
- Aura backlight (RGB) into reflector
- Dimmable house-light function at reduced brightness and power consumption
- LED and Xenon mode available via menu and DMX control channel
- Use of original Atomic color scroller made easy via internal power and data supply
- 4 button menu and LCD display for quick and easy setting adjustment
- Clever rigging and bracket solution
- 4 Channel DMX mode as Atomic 3000 (easy replacement)
- 14 Channel Extended DMX mode incl. Aura control and internal FX macros
- Maximum power consumption: 740 W
- RDM compatible, USB port for software updates
- Weight: 7.8 kg
The Martin Atomic™ 3000 LED is the perfect blend of a traditional strobe and cutting-edge LED technology. Capitalizing on the original Atomic™ 3000 DMX’s 15 years of success, this new version features identical functionality and behaviour – with the added benefits of LED technology. It offers the same extreme brightness as its iconic predecessor, but with substantially lower peak power consumption.
The Atomic 3000 LED is not only a strobe, but also a creative tool that incorporates backlight illumination with RGB-controlled LEDs pointing into the reflector. It delivers stunning eye candy looks similar to the MAC Aura™ and the MAC Quantum™ Wash.
Internal FX macros and simplified re-use of the original Atomic Colors scroller complete the full-feature package and empower the Atomic 3000 LED to become the ultimate creative lighting tool.
+ 20% will be added to your order