DPA d:dicate™ 3532-SP Stereo KitFROM £250.00 EX VAT
(Please note all prices are exclusive of VAT + 20% will be added to the final price)
Request a Quote
- Directional characteristics: Omnidirectional
- Principle of operation: Pressure
- Cartridge type: 24 mm (1 in) condenser with stainless steel diaphragm
- Frequency range, ± 2 dB: 20Hz - 20kHz with 4 - 6 dB soft boost at 8 kHz
- Sensitivity, nominal, ± 2 dB: 70 mV/Pa; -23,1 dB re. 1 V/Pa
- Equivalent noise level, A-weighted: Max. 8 dB(A) re. 20 µPa
- Equivalent noise level, ITU-R BS.468-4: Max. 20 dB
- S/N ratio, re. 1 kHz at 1 Pa (94 dB SPL): 86 dB(A)
- Total harmonic distortion (THD): <0.5% THD up to 120 dB SPL peak, <1% THD up to 126 dB SPL peak
- Dynamic range: Typ. 118 dB
- Max. SPL, peak before clipping: 134 dB
- Output impedance: <200 Ohm
- Cable drive capability: Up to 100 m (328 ft)
- Current consumption: 2.20 mA
- Connector: 3-pin XLR-M (Standard P48)
- Capsule diameter: 24 mm (1 in)
- Length: 170 mm (6.69 in)
A matched pair containing two DPA 4041 Large Diaphragm Microphones.
This large diaphragm omnidirectional microphone capsule can be used with the Solid State Phantom Power. The diaphragm and housing are both made from stainless steel. This gives the capsule a unique immunity against ambient temperature variations. The precision-made back plate is placed in a quartz insulator for maximum electrical stability.
The d:dicate™ 4041 Large Diaphragm Microphone has a frequency response from 10 Hz to 20 kHz with a 4-6 dB soft boost around 8 kHz. Furthermore, it has an extremely low self-noise of 8 dB(A). It also has enhanced SPL handling capability of up to 134 dB SPL before clipping occurs.
This omnidirectional condenser microphone is designed to work in a standard 48 V phantom power environment. It features the MMC4041 Large Diaphragm Capsule so the mic offers superior sound quality.
The diaphragm and housing are both made from stainless steel. This gives the capsule a unique immunity against ambient temperature variations. The precision-made back plate is placed in a quartz insulator for maximum electrical stability. This gives the d:dicate™ 4041 Large Diaphragm Microphone a unique sensitivity of up to 90 mV/Pa.
The MMC4041 Large Diaphragm Microphone Capsule can be unscrewed from the MMP4000-SP preamplifier, which allows you to exchange the preamp.
+ 20% will be added to your order