DPA 4097 CORE Interview KitFROM £15.00 EX VAT
(Please note all prices are exclusive of VAT + 20% will be added to the final price)
Request a Quote
- Directional characteristics: Supercardioid
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Effective frequency range: ±2 dB, 20 cm (7.9 in) 80 Hz - 15 kHz with 2 dB soft boost at 10 - 12 kHz
- Sensitivity: nominal ±3 dB at 1 kHz 16 mV/Pa; -36 dB re. 1 V/Pa
- Equivalent noise leve: , A-weighted Typ. 23 dB(A) re. 20 μPa (max. 26 dB(A))
- Distortion: (THD) <1%130 dB SPL RMS, 133 dB SPL peak
- Dynamic range: Typ. 110 dB
- Max. SPL: THD 10% 135 dB SPL peak
- Connector: MicroDot
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: Microphone length: 10.4 cm (4 in)
The 4097 Micro Shotgun Microphone offers a highly- directional pick-up pattern making it easier than ever to focus on what the interviewee is saying. While the speaker’s voice is captured clearly in front of the mic, background noises
are captured at a lower level (off axis), making the entire interview clear and pleasant to listen to.
In addition, the mic has low self-noise, high sensitivity and is capable of handling high SPLs. Even if the speaker yells, the sound will still be natural and undistorted.
With a linear response, low distortion and a large dynamic range, this mic captures amazing sound no matter how challenging the environment. In fact, the 4097 Micro Shotgun Microphone is outfitted specifically to be used in difficult broadcast locations. The built-in shock mount is handy when distance interviewing.
+ 20% will be added to your order