Sony DWT-B30DWX Gen3 digital wireless bodypackFROM £20.00 EX VAT
(Please note all prices are exclusive of VAT + 20% will be added to the final price)
Request a Quote
- Oscillator TypeCrystal-controlled PLL synthesizer
- Antenna Type1/4 λ wavelength wire antenna
- Carrier FrequenciesUC7 : 470.125 MHz to 607.875 MHz, 614.125 MHz to 615.875 MHz (UHF-TV channels 14 to 36, 38)
- L/CE7 : 470.025 MHz to 614.000 MHz (UHF-TV channels 21 to 38)
- RF Output PowerUC7, CE7, L/J, MH/J, G/J: 2 mW/10 mW/25 mW (e.r.p) selectable
- Input ConnectorUC7, J: Sony 4-pin (SMC9-4S) (female)
- CE7: Small 3-pin connector with lock
- Reference Audio Input LevelMIC: -60 dBV (-58 dBu), 1 kHz (at 0-dB attenuator level) / LINE: +4 dBu, 1 kHz
- Maximum Audio Input LevelMIC: -22 dBu (with 0 dB attenuator), LINE: +24 dBu
- Audio Attenuator Adjustment Range0 to 48 dB (3 dB steps, MIC input mode only)
- Frequency Response20Hz to 22kHz (typical)
- Dynamic Range106 dB typical (A-weighted, T.H.D=1%)
- Distortion (T.H.D)MODE1, MODE2, MODE4: 0.03% or less MODE3: 0.3% or less
- Audio DelayMODE1: 0.8 msec/ MODE2: 0.7 msec/ MODE3: 1.8 msec/ MODE4: 0.7 msec
- Wireless Remote ControlCross Remote (2.4-GHz IEEE802.15.4 compliant)
- Power RequirementsDC 3.0 V (two LR6/AA size alkaline batteries)
- DC 5.0 V (supplied from USB connector)
- Battery LifeApprox. 6.5 hours with Sony's AA-size alkaline (LR6) batteries at 25℃(77°F) at 10-mW output (with the wireless remote control function off and DIMMER MODE set to AUTO OFF)
- Operating Temperature0 °C to 50 °C (32 °F to 122 °F)
- Storage Temperature-20°C to +60°C / -4°F to +140°F
- DimensionsApprox. 63 x 17 x 73 mm (2 1/2 x 11/16 x 2 7/8 in) (W x H x D) (excluding the anntena)
This high performance wireless bodypack transmitter is an ideal choice for live sound applications including theatre and concerts, as well as studio based TV production and ENG/EFP.
The DWT-B30 is part of Sony's third generation DWX series digital wireless microphone system that combines advanced digital technologies, analogue microphone expertise, wireless audio transmission technologies and an enviable reputation for stability.
Sophisticated audio processing, encryption and RF transmission technologies assure secure, stable digital transmission and reception of very high quality audio with low latency.
The transmitter operates with a wide bandwidth up to 148 MHz (depending on region), and the high density 375 kHz interval channel plan enables simultaneous multi-channel operation, increasing the probability of finding unoccupied frequencies in congested metropolitan areas.
The DWT-B30 is compatible with Sony Wireless Studio control software for PC (Ver 5.22 or later) , allowing flexible remote operation. Control of up to 82 transmitters is possible using the Cross Remote™ function combined with the RMU-01 remote control unit
+ 20% will be added to your order