Sony C-100 Hi-Res Condenser MicrophoneFROM £25.00 EX VAT
(Please note all prices are exclusive of VAT + 20% will be added to the final price)
Request a Quote
- Capsule Type: 2 Way Microphone (Condenser + Back electret condenser)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 50 kHz
- Directivity: Uni-directional/Omni-directional/Bi-directional
- Sensitivity: (Uni-directional) -31 dB, (Omni-directional) -37 dB, (Bi-directional) -35 dB
- Output Impedance: 90Ω±15%, Balanced
- Dynamic Range: (Uni-directional) 113 dB+, (Omni-directional) 114 dB+, (Bi-directional) 114 dB+
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: (Uni-directional) 75 dB+, (Omni-directional) 70 dB+, (Bi-directional) 72 dB+
- Inherent Noise: (Uni-directional) 19 dB SPL, (Omni-directional) 24 dB SPL, (Bi-directional) 22 dB SPL
- Maximum Input Sound Pressure Level: (Uni-directional) 132 dB SPL, (Omni-directional) 138 dB SPL, (Bi-directional) 136 dB or SPL
- Dimensions: 40dia.×175mm (1.57dia.×6.89in.)
- Weight: 0.3 kg
Taking the unique dual capsule design of the C-800G and offering it's distinctive open sound to a wider range of musicians and engineers. Used on numerous world class products this series of microphones helped make the Sony brand a common site in recording studios.
Excellent Sound Quality
Two-way diaphragm structure realizes both broad high range and resonant mid-low range and gives great vocal presence.
Wide Frequency Response
The C-100 microphone has a broad frequency response (20 Hz to 50kHz) and provides superb sound reproduction quality for High-Resolution Audio.
Noise Elimination Construction
Two-part metallic body structure succeeded from C-800G microphone prevents acoustic vibration resulting in low noise and clear sound.
Switchable Polar Patterns
The C-100 microphone features switchable uni-directional, omni-directional and Figure-8 polar patterns for various recording applications.
Low-Cut filter switch helps eliminate low-frequency noise and proximity effect.
An -10dB pad switch on C-100 microphone provides added headroom and minimizes distortion caused by transient peaks.
+ 20% will be added to your order