Allen & Heath - dLive CTi1500 Lightweight SurfaceFROM £130.00 EX VAT
(Please note all prices are exclusive of VAT + 20% will be added to the final price)
Request a Quote
- Titanium side panels and lightweight alloy metalwork
- Can fly under 23kg with case*, I/O card and dust cover (*flightcase must weigh under 10kg/22lbs)
- 12 faders
- Fully assignable layout – 72 fader strips
- Harmony UI integrates screen and wrap-around controls
- 12” capacitive touchscreen
- Gesture control – pinch, swipe, drag ‘n drop
- Dedicated multi-mode EQ view
- Configurable widget areas for Scenes, meters, FX and more
- 19 assignable SoftKeys
- Engineer’s Wedge and IEM fader strips
- Comprehensive multipoint metering
- Daylight visibility
- USB stereo recording and playback
- 6 XLR mic/line in, 6 XLR line out
- 1 digital st AES3 in, 1 digital st AES3 out
- Connection hub
- GigaACE gigabit link to MixRack
- DX link for I/O expansion
- I/O Port – 128 ch 96 kHz
- 2x Network ports
- Wordclock BNC I/O
- Video output
Every ounce a dLive.
Engineered with Titanium side panels, new alloy metalwork and a ‘superleggera’-inspired chassis.
Weighs only 11.5kg / 25.4lbs (under 23kg/50lbs in flightcase*)
dLive CTi1500 takes our best-selling compact dLive C1500 control surface and applies ‘superleggera’ Italian performance car principles to set a new standard for lightweight control surfaces.
CTi1500 has been engineered across the board to ruthlessly strip out as much weight as possible, while ensuring tour-grade structural integrity and a first-class user experience.
+ 20% will be added to your order