DPA CORE 6060 Omni Mic, Normal SPL, Black, MicrodotFROM £10.00 EX VAT
(Please note all prices are exclusive of VAT + 20% will be added to the final price)
Request a Quote
- Amazing 3 mm CORE capsule technology
- Renowned DPA sound in a 60% smaller package
- Stainless steel, PVD coated mic housing
- Modular adapter system fits most professional wireless systems
- Directional pattern: Omnidirectional
- Principle of operation: Pressure Cartridge
- type: Pre-Polarised condenser
- Frequency range: 20 Hz -20 kHz
- Frequency range: , ±2 dB40 Hz -20 kHz with 4 dB soft boost at 8 -20 kHz
- Sensitivity: nominal, ±3 dB at 1 kHz20 mV/Pa; -34 dB re. 1 V/Pa
- Total Harmonic Distortion: (THD)< 1% up to 126 dB SPL peak
- Dynamic range: Typ. 102 dBMax. SPL, peak before clipping134 dB
- Output impedance: From MicroDot: 30 -40 ?. From DAD6001-BC: 100 ?
- th: 1.8 m (5.9 ft)
- Polarity: Positively increasing sound pressure produces positive going voltage on MicroDot pin
- Temperature range: -40°C to 45°C (-40°F to 113°F
- Weight: 0.1 kg
3 mm of audio perfection - You’ve never heard a subminiature like this before!
Almost invisible. Totally unforgettable. d:screet™ 6060 CORE Subminiature Microphones are just 3 mm (1.2 in) size but pack the audio power of larger, award-winning DPA mics. What they lack in size, they more than make up for in clarity, consistency and durability – three qualities that really matter. By shrinking CORE by DPA technology, we ensure you don't have to compromise on sound to focus on aesthetics. These lavalier microphones, also known as a lapel mic, lav, clip mic, body mic, collar mic and neck mic, are the smallest you can find. They are most often placed somewhere on the talent’s body as a bodyworn mic allowing free movement during the performance.
+ 20% will be added to your order