NRG Bluett EB240 Portable Powerpack 2.4KWhFROM £80.00 EX VAT
(Please note all prices are exclusive of VAT + 20% will be added to the final price)
Request a Quote
- Input Voltage (AC charging) : 230V-42V 5A ( typical charging time 12-14 hours) 6.5 x 3mm connector
- Solar Charging (optional) : Max input power 500W. Max PV current 10A 6.5 x 3mm connector
- MPPT (solar) input voltage : 16-60Vdc
- Output Voltage (Inverter) : 230V 50Hz Pure Sine Wave through 2 x UK socket
- No load consumption : <20W
- Max efficiency (>70% load power) : 90%
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) : <3%
- Output Power Continuous (Inverter) : 1000W
- Output Power Overload (Inverter) 1000W-1200W : 2 minutes >1200W : 1 second
- Output Voltage (DC) : 1 x 12V DC car socket. Regulated @ 12.2V (+ or - 1V)
- USB Output x 4 : 5V @ 3.00A per pair
- USB Type C output : 5V-20V/2/25A (default 5V) 45W
- Dimensions : 494 x 165 x 365mm (H)
- Battery Capacity : 14.8V @ 162Ah (2.4 KWh)
- Operating temperature range : Charging 0 to 40 Deg C / Discharging -20 to 60 Deg C
- Battery cycle life (80% capacity) : 1000 cycles @ 70% DOD
- Weight: 24 kg
2.4KWh energy storage and 1000W AC output Class leading All-in-one Li-ion portable powerpack from Bluetti delivers AC and DC power wherever and whenever you need it
A powerful, highly advanced portable powerpack that delivers AC and DC for more demanding applications. An exceptionally high quality and robust design, the EB240 is packaged in a lightweight and ruggedised aluminium alloy body making this powerpack extremely versatile.
Utilising the latest high energy density lithium-ion battery technology the EB240 provides a huge 2.4KWh of electricity from both its rated 1000W AC pure sine wave 230V inverter, 12V 10A car DC output socket, 4 x USB ports (3.0A per pair) and NEW Type C port (45W) to power and charge newer laptops and smart phones with this protocol. A Type C cable is included
The pure sine wave AC output from the UK socket inverter makes this powerpack ideal for powering more noise sensitive or more difficult inductive loads. In built protection with error code reporting also provides for fast over load and short circuit protection ensuring safe operation.
The EB240 back lit LCD panel clearly informs the user of the battery level, input charging power and DC and AC output power and the output connectors are backlit to indicate when they are turned on.
Recharging the EB240 is safe, quick and easy using the included AC adapter or from solar using the supplied cable. With in built MPPT solar controller the EB240 can be charged with a 500 watt solar array making this powerpack ideal for off grid/remote power alternative to generator in noise sensitive areas.
The EB240 powerpack is designed to deliver flexible and highly efficient power for more industrial and commercial applications and to end users who demand the very best and most reliable all in one solution.
Small, quiet and exceptional quality - Lithium-ion battery provides a 2.4Kwh of battery capacity
Lightweight but strong aluminium alloy rugged design - weighs just 23 kg
Flexible and powerful output to cover all requirements -
230V AC (1000W) / 12V DC output (120W) / 4 x USB output
Type C output - 45W output with built in power delivery to power laptop and other USB C enabled devices
Quick and easy recharging - Supplied AC charger and optional solar charging (up to 500W for fast charging)
Back lit LCD panel provides accurate and detailed information on both input and output power
Solar charging compatible that lets you plug in up to 500W solar array without external controller
USB ports for mobile charging and powering USB devices such as our Niwa USB powered lights
Built in Multi safety protection - 5 levels that include short circuit, overload and over-temperture and error code reporting
Included Accessories : AC charger and solar cable (MC4 compatible)
+ 20% will be added to your order